Monday, February 25, 2013

My love for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'm sorry to anyone that doesn't watch Real Housewives or any other reality shows. This is going to be a boring blog that you'll probably hate. Check back on Friday! Maybe whatever I talk about then will tickle your fancy.

I love Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I'd like to wake up every morning knowing that I'm better than that, but I'm not. Admittedly, reality television is complete garbage. I'm pretty sure everyone knows and gets this, but when everything's said and done, there's still something extremely captivating about watching someone through the eyes of a fly on the wall.

RHBH has completely taken over my television. My husband bought me season 3 for my birthday and we've watched almost 15 episodes so far.

I've tried watching other Real Housewives shows but I can't get into it the way I have with RHBH. I think it's Lisa, to be honest. That b*$#@ is so fabulous and amazing I can't even stand it. I wish we were best friends. She wouldn't even have to be out-of-this-world rich. You can take this as my official notice: I'm on the market for a sassy British friend.

I think it's incredible how regardless of their fortunes, a few of the women are still really grounded. There's a few that seem to love their extravagances more than anything, but then you meet people like Kyle and Mauricio who put their kids and family first.

I wanted to go on a fueled rant about some of the characters like Brandy, Taylor, Camille, and Faye (like I did with Martha Jones in one of my last blogs) because each of these girls has their moments, but I hold this show in such a high regard that I don't want to spoil anything for you, the reader (who may or may not be just me.)

Besides, I can rant about Martha Jones until I die without spoiling anything about her season other than the undeniable fact that she's awful. With the Housewives, however, there's very specific situations that make you not like them.

On a related note, one thing I find fascinating about this show is how dramatically my opinion of someone can change from season to season. I've loved and hated Adrienne and Camille, and I'm not really sure how it happened!

The only person I haven't really liked at some point is Taylor. I get it, she's gone through some stuff, but if I can't stand her, at best I feel bad for her.

Anyway, let me know in the comments below who your favorite/least favorite housewife is! If you actually read all of this but don't watch this reality show, which reality show you do watch?

Cya on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment