Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Love/Hatred for "Stuff" Knows No Bounds

I love writing, especially when it comes to writing about stuff. Now, before you click out of this window because of that seemingly terrible introductary sentence, allow me to explain a bit.

On my personal blog, I've written about all sorts of "stuff", like how nuts ruin desserts and how ice cream cake should only be eaten with a spoon. I love writing opinion pieces about things that arguably don't need an opinion piece to begin with. Which brings me to the creation of this blog!

Let me be the first person to officially welcome you to the website and may you love/hate the things I write.

Also, expect the look of my page to change. I kind of hate templates, but there you go for now.

Every Friday I'll writing about something I love, and every Monday I'll write about something I hate. Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment